- Client: Sculpture by the Sea
- Industry: Travel & Tourism, Exhibitions & Events
- Website: www.sculpturebythesea.com
Interactive virtual tour of Sculpture by the Sea allow people around the World visit the exhibition and enjoy more than 70 sculptures along the Cottesloe beach in Perth.
Over 70 local, interstate and international artists transform Perth’s most popular beach into a stunning sculpture park overlooking the Indian Ocean with some of the most glorious sunsets of any major city in the world.
- Custom made user friendly interface
- Various way of navigation (map, hotspots, menu)
- Pop-up windows with more information about each sculpture
- One click for enquiry about the sculpture
- Video, audio and animations of the sculptures
- Interactive map
- Links to the client’s website for more info
“The virtual tour of our exhibitions has enabled us to show artists and people around the world what is created at each of our exhibitions in a way that’s not possible with photos or a website. It’s the next level of communication that we had been waiting for. Almost as importantly, Ondrej is great to work with, understanding of our wishes and needs and very good at what he does!”